Mr Sanjay Varma MB,BS, MS, FRCS(Edin), FRCS(Plast), is a Consultant Plastic Surgeon with practice privileges at the Nuffield Health Hospital, Leicester Spire Leicester Hospital, Leicester and the BMI Lincoln Hospital, Lincoln..
He is a graduate (MBBS) of the prestigious All India Institute of Medical Sciences (AIIMS), New Delhi, India and completed his Master of Surgery (MS) post graduate degree at the same institute.Mr Sanjay Varma holds the Fellowship of the Royal College of Surgeons of Edinburgh in Plastic Surgery, FRCSED (Plastic Surgery).
He received training in surgery and Plastic Surgery at various hospitals in the UK including Hammersmith Hospital , London, Harefield Hospital , Uxbridge, Leicester Royal Infirmary, Leicester, Bradford Royal Infirmary, Bradford and St James University Hospital , Leeds and was appointed as a Consultant Plastic Surgeon in the UK National Health Service (NHS) in November 1993 to the University Hospitals of Leicester NHS Trust, Leicester Royal Infirmary, Leicester.
Mr Sanjay Varma is an examiner for the Royal College of Surgeons of Edinburgh for the MRCS examination and for the Intercollegiate Board in Plastic Surgery.
• British Association of Aesthetic Plastic Surgeons (BAAPS)
• British Association of Plastic Reconstructive and Aesthetic Surgeons ( BAPRAS)
• Expert Witness Institute
• Breast augmentation
• Breast reduction
• Breast uplift (mastopexy)
• Ear correction (pinnaplasty)
• Eye lid surgery (blepharoplasty)
• Full facelift
• Male breast reduction (gynaecomastia)
• Mini facelift
• Nose reshaping (rhinoplasty/septoplasty)
• Tummy Tuck (abdominoplasty)
• Thigh reduction and Arm reduction